Saturday, June 5, 2010

What's in My Purse




Katie over at Cleared for Takeoff (http://www.takeoffwithkatie.com/- SUCH a cute blog!!) did a post on what's in her purse and I loved it! We all have a little voyeur in us don't we? Anyways, here's what's in mine and please don't laugh. I obviously am a beauty product junkie and can't part with any of it!

Marc Jacobs purse bought at Last Chance for $49.97 (I'm such a bargain shopper!)

Juicy sunglasses, wallet, Burts Bees hand sanitizer, Bath and Body Works lotion in Lemon Vanillas, Tylenol, brush, keys, tickets to the zoo, cell, Ipod Touch, and notebook to make lists of things to do.

Juicy makeup bag, Purell handwipes, MAC lipstick in Plink, MAC lipgloss in Pretty Plush, NARS gloss in Pillow Talk, Smashbox Gloss in Beauty, Smashbox Gloss in Red Rock, Smashbox Gloss in Fame, Philosophy lip shine in Raspberry Sorbet, NARS lip pencil in Sex Machine (really?!), Stila lip glaze stick in Blackberry, Stila lip glaze stick in Fruit Punch, Stila glaze liner in Red, MAC lip pencil in Subculture, Trish McEvoy Flawless Lip Sheer lip liner in Rouge, hair bands, bobby pins, MAC Blot powder, and Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream (I can't live without this stuff!).

Ok, so now you know my weakness. Makeup. Lots and lots of makeup. Especially stuff I can smear on without looking in a mirror, which can sometimes be hard to do while juggling a baby. I can't believe all of this stuff fits in my bag!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment