Monday, December 27, 2010
Friday, December 17, 2010
- Smart Side Snaps that allow you to make the diaper smaller and convenient to wrap up the diaper more securely after use.
- Wide Back Elastic makes the diaper more comfortable and gives a trimmer fit.
- Leakproof Leg Casing (really works!) keeps the mess where it belongs.
- Adorable colors and prints!
Friday, December 10, 2010
Posted by Jack & Lucy at 9:18 AM
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Friday, December 3, 2010
My baby's first birthday is right around the corner and I've started planning in full force! I'm going with a "vintage sock monkey" theme and plan on making most of the decor myself. I found some great inspiration in etsy, but I think it's a lot more fun to make things myself then pay someone to do it for me! Here are some pics of ideas I'm planning on using:
I'm so excited to get started on all of the planning! Next up- what kind of food to serve!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Posted by Jack & Lucy at 11:44 AM
Monday, November 22, 2010
Oldies But Goodies
1. Baking and decorating cookies together as a family.
2. Driving around looking at Christmas lights.
3. Playing Christmas music and making a big to-do about hanging up all of the Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving.
4. Hanging ornaments on the tree together.
5. Advent calendars.
1. Sprinkling "reindeer food" on the driveway to welcome Santa's reindeer.
2. Make a new photo ornament each year.
3. Make gingerbread houses.
4. Read a different holiday book each night before bed.
5. Take cookies to the local fire station on Christmas Eve.
What are your favorite holiday traditions?
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Posted by Jack & Lucy at 8:23 AM