Friday, June 25, 2010

First Tooth

Jackson is getting his first tooth! Not just any tooth- a MOLAR! Seriously?! I would attempt to take a picture, but it's quite far back in his mouth and getting my fingers into my squirmy little baby's mouth isn't so easy these days. Rest assured that it is a tooth, as I've had it verified by various medical professionals (namely my mother and lactation consultant). It's poking about a quarter of the way out so far and is a nice pearly white. We only happened upon the tooth by chance, as I was looking for two bottom teeth to erupt first. It was quite the day of fussing and sleeping as Jackson tried to deal with this unexpected pain in his mouth. Once it started to poke out though he returned to his normal happy, smiling self. Now I wonder which tooth will come in next?

0 comments:

Post a Comment