Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Want to Be. . . .

Kellee Hampton. Don't get my wrong- I love my life. But there is just something so magical about hers. The ability to take the mundane and turn it into something amazing. Oh, and the pictures she takes. So beautiful. Even Ryan knows who Kelle, Lainey, and Nella are since I talk about what they're doing all  the time. As if I know them. I want to be the kind of person who finds the joy in "the small things" instead of just muddling through life trying to hold the ends together. It seems like such a luxury sometimes to just slow down and notice my happiness. Not being as tired anymore definitely helps. So does the support of family and friends. Kelle is definitely someone I aspire to be and until then I'll just have to live vicariously through her. If you haven't had the opportunity to check out Kelle's amazing blog please head over to http://www.kellehampton.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment