Friday, June 4, 2010

Looky What I Bought!

If you read my blog, you know that I've been salivating over a pair of True Religion jeans for Jackson. Ridiculous, I know. $120 jeans for infants just shouldn't be allowed, but of course I want them. Well, today I made a trip to Last Chance, a clearinghouse for all things returned to Nordstrom. And who should be so lucky to find a pair of True Religion jeans in size 12-18 month just laying on a rack? Yours truly!! Yahoo! I started jumping up and down right in the middle of the store! And they were ONLY $9.97!!!!! Seriously, how lucky can a girl get? So now my little man will be seriously styling this fall! I also picked him up two Mini-Fine shirts, two Quicksilver tees, and an Ed Hardy onsie for $2.97 each and a Little Penguin jacket for only $5.97! Why pass up a good deal?

0 comments:

Post a Comment