Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Look What I Made!

More time on my hands (sorta)= More Time to Make Stuff! I always feel better when I'm doing things with my hands and I've had a few projects lined up for awhile that I haven't been able to start until now. First up is Jackson's new outfit! I recently went to Joann's and they were clearancing out a bunch of iron-ons for only 97 cents, which I scooped up immediately. Here's Jackson modeling his newest one:
Notice the adorable Baby Legs? These suckers cost $12 each and since I've become a hardcore bargain shopper I decided to try making my own. I bought several pairs of clearanced socks at Target ($1.98 for two sets) and cut off the toe. Ta da! Cute baby leg warmers which are perfect for the Arizona heat/freezing cold air-conditioning. I made him four pairs for $4!

I also embroidered him this bib, which was super easy and something relaxing to do at night. (I know- I'm such an old lady.)


More to come!

Post a Comment