Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday Blog Hops!
















Welcome to our blog! I am a breastfeeding, attachment parenting, trying-to-cloth diaper, eco-conscious, work at home mama who also loves her designer jeans and mascara! Take a look around and while you're here enter to win an Easy Lunchboxes Complete lunchbox travel set here. Like what you see? Follow us through Google Friend Connect and leave me a comment letting me know you did. I promise to return the favor!



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Found your blog through the hop! Now following!

http://www.mommyshauncoco.blogspot.com/

Ruth said...

What a great blog! I'm a new follower from Welcome Wednesday.

Stop by when you get a chance:

http://livingwellspendingless.blogspot.com/

Carol said...

Thanks for following me! I'm following you now!
Songberries

Ashley said...

Hi new follower! You have a great blog!!

J Rodney said...

You have a pretty cool blog! I love how you are able to work at home, something so many women dream of.


I would like to invite you to The Wednesday Window . It is the place to feature your favorite blog post of the past week or so, for more details check out Frugality Is Free.

The Soul Mom said...

The Soul Mom (Dyani Marvel) is hopping on through from the WW blog hop. Following you (your 301st follower) and hope you'll hop on by and follow me too!

www.thesoulmom.com

Tye said...

Hello and thanks for following me. I'm now following you back. I absolutely love your blog and really looking forward to future posts :-)

Diary of a Chic Mommy
http://www.diaryofachicmommy.com

Eliz Frank said...

Following you from Momsreview4you. Have a great day!
Elizabeth

Marissa said...

following you back from yesterday's welcome wednesday! Thanks for following and visiting my workout blog, hope to see you there again soon, as well as my family blog too :) You have an ADORABLE family and a great blog! I'll be visiting again soon...have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Saw you on the Green Blog Hop-love for you to return the favor :)

www.mybabysgreenblog.com

Post a Comment