Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happiness

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE being a WAHM?! Seriously, this is the best job ever. Not only do I get to contribute financially to our household (which is a must since we can't swing it on my husband's teaching salary), but it also gives me the flexibility to spend plenty of time with Jackson. He can't be with me all day, every day but I get tons more time with him than when I was teaching. Today for instance I only have a couple of phone calls in the morning so he gets to hang out with me until around 1pm and then I'll take him over to my sister-in-law's for some play time with his cousins. I'll finish my day around 4:15pm, pick him up and play/chill until bath and bed around 6:30pm. After he goes to bed I'll finish my day with several more phone calls and then go to bed myself! This morning we went to the park and swung on the swings and played in the grass while I played with the manual modes in my camera. It's a lovely overcast day and the extreme heat feels like it's finally subsiding (it was 111 degrees on Sunday!). We can't wait for fall!





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

6 comments:

Naomi said...

I love being a WAHM also , just the thought of me missing a milestone drives me nuts. He's a doll even biting the tree lol.

Unknown said...

What an adorable baby boy! I totally agree about working from home. There's nothing like being there for the best parts of the day. I wish you continued success!

Ewa said...

I wish I could be WAHM :(
sweet photos!

Amy said...

He is such a little cutie! I really should try to find a home type job. I've been putting it off for YEARS.

Ashley said...

I'm jealous! It sounds like you have the best of both worlds!

Jack & Lucy said...

Thanks so much guys! I feel so incredibly blessed to have found a job that allows me to bring in the necessary income to support my family while still giving me plenty of time with Jackson. I never thought it would happen to me and it's so nice to have a balance in life for a change!

Post a Comment