Sunday, September 5, 2010

So Overwhelmed

Reality is starting to set in with the new job. Learned the hard way on Friday that Jackson will NOT be able to stay home with me during the day while I work. So depressing. I was really hoping to be able to spend more time with him, but between him learning how to walk and me being on the phone all day there is no chance to keep him safe and happy. So back to the sitter he goes. Plus I am WAY overwhelmed right now with everything going on at work. Next week I'm going to be working pretty much 24/7 plus I have been sick off and on with a fever/chills. Yuck. I guess that's just life though. Right when you think things have gotten good it's there to kick you in the butt.



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment