Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Dining Room Set Needed

As our family has grown we've been more and more on the lookout for new dining room furniture to offer us more space for eating and spending time together as a family. Right now we have a high square dining table with four matching chairs that are super high off of the ground and pretty uncomfortable. As I've been trolling the Internet I ran across these fabulous upholstered dining chairs and they look SO much more comfy than the tall wooden ones we have now. My favorites include these:

And these:


I'd love to get a set of six chairs and a large dining room table to match. My favorite part is that all of these sets are very reasonably priced and super high-quality. What could be better? Now I only have to convince my dear hubby that it's time for a new set! 
CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from stylish handbags, to modern upholstered dining chairs, or great cookware! Check out their site and let me know what your favorite is!



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment