Jackson is growing so quickly! I can't believe how much he has changed in the seven short months he has been here on Earth. He's gone from a tiny baby who was basically unaware of anything around him to an active, vibrant infant who is getting into anything and everything in his path! Jackson hit quite a few new milestones in his six month, so I can't wait to see what this month holds for him! Here are the stats:
- wearing size 12-18 month clothing
- eating two meals a day- loves fruit and yogurt
- still nursing and won't take a bottle unless forced to
- crawling all over the house
- pulling up on everything!
- loves animals