Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Going Green: Fresh Veggie Smoothie

If you're anything like me, then you rarely get your daily quota of fruits and veggies. Veggies just aren't my thing, but I obviously know I need to eat more of them. My husband's solution? Put them in the blender along with fruit and whip up a delicious smoothie! My favorite thing about this is that it doesn't taste like vegetables at all!

Ryan's Fresh Fruit andVeggie Smoothie
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup orange juice
1frozen banana
1 handful frozen strawberries
Six baby carrots (or more if you want)
Kale (as much as you want)

Place orange juice, water, carrots and kale in a blender and blend until shredded. Add rest of ingredients and run until liquefied. Serve immediately.

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment