Monday, August 23, 2010

My New Toy

I am SO excited because I finally got a camera! As in a real camera. Check this baby out.

It's a Canon Rebel XSi and I can't tell you how thrilled I am to start using it. But before I can do that I need to take some hardcore photography lessons because a DSLR is quite a bit different than a regular old point-and-shoot. Which is why I signed up for a photography workshop with Maggie Holmes Photography. My friend Katie just took last sessions workshop and her photos are amazing. So amazing in fact that she opened her OWN photography studio. Check out Sweet Roses Studio here! Anyways I hope my own photos turn out half as good as hers. I'm not quite ambitious enough to go into business myself but I do hope to be able to take decent photos of Jackson one day!



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment