Thursday, April 8, 2010

3 Months Old

I cannot believe I have a 3 month old! It seems like just yesterday that he was a tiny, unpredictable newborn and now he's a tiny human who's full of curiousity has personality to spare! Here are some other tidbits:
  • in size 2 diapers for a few weeks now
  • has outgrown all of his 0-3 month clothes
  • sleeping 12 hours at night with only one wake-up to eat (around 2:30am)
  • weighs almost 14 pounds
  • grabbing everything and stuffing it in his mouth
  • sitting with support (in his Bumbo chair or the boppy)
  • "walking" by holding onto our hands (he bends his knees and everything!)
I go back to work next week so please pray that we are able to make this transition smoothly. I am very worried about getting it all done and how it will affect Jackson. We're hoping it won't be as difficult as I'm imagining it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment