I cannot believe how much Jackson has changed in seven short weeks! Here is an update on what he's been up to:
- Smiling all the time now!
- Laughed for the first time (March 3rd)
- Rolling over every time I put him on his tummy (he's been doing this since 3 1/2 weeks, but took a short break in order to work on other skills)
- Cooing and talking to us
- Bearing weight on his legs (he never wants to sit!)
- Lifting his head to 90 degress when on his tummy
- Putting himself to bed at night and sleeping for 6 hours at a time (!)