http://www.1000awesomethings.com/. It's based on The Book of Awesome and lists all of the amzing, but mundane tidbits of life that we tend to overlook or ignore. Sometimes when things get really hard it's nice to be reminded that it's important to enjoy the small things in life. So I decided to make my own "Top Ten Awesome Things" list.
1. Gummy baby grins.
2. The foamy lather of a new bar of Loccitane soap.
3. Sleeping on clean sheets just out of the dryer and smelling like Downy.
4. Getting a new magazine in the mail.
5. Flannel pajamas that have been washed a million times that they've become threadbare.
6. Staying in bed with my baby all day, napping and nursing and cuddling.
7. Leaving the bedroom window open so that the breeze comes in and I can hear the hummingbirds arguing outside.
8. Giving birth.
9. Scoring an amazing deal at Last Chance.
10. Watching Jackson learn and grow more and more each day.