Monday, November 15, 2010

Help Me Pick This Year's Christmas Card!

I LOVE picking out our Christmas card every year and this year is even more special with the addition of Jackson! I've been scouring different websites looking for the perfect card for our little family and stumbled upon Shutterfly's vast aray of gorgeous cards! They literally have a card for every taste and style. Here are some of my favorite photo cards:


How absolutely adorable are these ? I can't even choose between which one is my favorite!

Another amazing item that Shutterfly offers is their Tell a Story cards- they combine your photo Christmas card and family newsletter into one grogeous little package! I'm obsessed with these!


I also might spring for one of Shutterfly's high-quality canvas prints to hang in our den. I can't believe how reasonable these are and how amazing they look! I think it would be a great gift for the grandparents too!

 
So which card should I choose? With all of the great option Shutterfly has to offer I know it's going to take me a while to decide! 
 
Go to Shutterfly now and pick out your favorite holiday card! I'd love to hear which one you chose!

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

 

2 comments:

Greta said...

I'm in love with the Merry Christmas one that you have as your 2nd one down. I love it. I really like my cards to say Merry Christmas though so maybe that's what's attracting me the most ;)

Ashley said...

I love the 1st one and also the top 10 card. So cute!!

Post a Comment