Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa




Jackson loves his Grandma and Grandpa sooo much. My mom is the one who watches Jackson while I work several days a week and he just loves spending time with his Grandma. They always go shopping at Target and Costco, his two favorite places. He also likes my mom's dogs and they love giving him kisses. He laughs and laughs when they lick his nose and then he grabs their fur and they run away. Grandma likes to give him all sorts of food he's not supposed to eat like Slurpies, cookies, and ice cream. Grandma is way more fun than mommy!


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute Christy, I love kids with their grandparents. I never really had grandparents like that so I think it's really special my kids do!

Post a Comment