Wednesday, September 23, 2009

23 and 24 Weeks Pregnant!

23 weeks

24 Weeks

Wow! We've hit the 6 month mark! This entire pregnancy I've had my fingers crossed that nothing would go wrong and we would make it this far. Now whenever I feel Jackson move I feel incredibly blessed to be carrying him, healthy and whole. My belly has definitely grown as Jackson has and we are beginning his most rapid growth spurt as I move into my 3rd trimester (already!). I'm supposed to start gaining a pound a week and I'm a little freaked out by this. So far I've only put on 15 pounds and I'm still wearing my regular clothes (with the help of a Bella Band). It's going to be interesting how I feel (and look!) carrying around a bunch of extra weight! I've just recently started feeling the effects of being pregnant and I am definitely exhausted and sore after a long day with a bunch of very active first graders! Hopefully next year will bring me a more low-key job with fewer after-work demands!

0 comments:

Post a Comment