Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weeks 25 and 26

Week 25
Week 26


We're getting bigger! Jackson is definitely growing and moving! I have now gained 17 pounds, which I think is pretty good considering I'm almost 7 months pregnant. The symptoms of pregnancy are starting to catch up with me too and I've had quite the monster leg cramps at night and aching back after a long day at work. Ryan and I are stilll trying to brainstorm a job that will allow me to spend more time with Jackson next year. Right now I'm working 10-12 hour days and every weekend and bringing tons of work home, which is definitely NOT going to work when I have a baby waiting to spend time with me! If you have any ideas or suggestions for more mommy-friendly jobs please let me know! Unfortunately, I do have to work otherwise I would stay home in an instant!

2 comments:

Kristi and Derek said...

I know the feeling, I knew when I had my family I couldn't continue teaching either, hence why I left. I am now working at an airplane repair station working in accounting and dealing with a little of HR. I only work four days a week, 8 hour days, with full benefits. A job is out there, I recommend steering toward office work but that's just what has worked out for me.
I still miss teaching tremendously but my family comes first and I couldn't imagine teaching the way I do and being a mom to young children at the same time. Good luck brainstorming! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy! You look so beautiful!

Ryan, Christy, and Landen said...

Thanks so much Kristi! I have a list going of jobs that I could possibly do and going back to work for my dad is looking more and more like the way to go! Good luck with your pregnancy too!

Post a Comment