Saturday, July 24, 2010

Things I Looove: Makeup

Bare Escentuals Powder Foundation
I detest goopy, sticky foundation but I also need something that smooths out my skin and covers minor imperfections. Bare escentuals is super easy to apply and covers everything. And I mean everything. I even use it as concealer to cover up the super duper black bags under my eyes that advertise thay my-baby-wakes-up-three-times every night. It manages to do all this without looking like you have any makeup on too. This is probably my favorite product of all time!
Nars Orgasm Blush
This probably the prettiest, most universal blush color ever. A pretty pinky, peach shade that (as the name implies) gives you a natural flush. It looks amazing on any skin tone and a fantastic velvety texture that blends perfectly. Pretty much all of the Nars blushers are fantastic and I think I own every shade he offers.
Smashbox Limitless Mascara
The double ended wand of this mascara is fantastic! One end deposits a clear lash conditioner that lengtehns your lashes while the other is a perfect sooty black that manages to make your lashes look super long but still natural at the same time. One of my favorite things about this mascara (that's hard to find) is that my ultra-straight lashes still stay curled. Most of the time all of the curl falls right out after I put mascara on but with this stuff the curl stays put!

Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Red Rock
This gloss is the perfect sheer red with just a hint of orange. I love how easy it is to apply and is perfect to wear when you're "dressing up" a little bit.

MAC Blot Powder
I have very oily skin and this powder eliminates all of the shine without the nasty "buildup" that comes along with a lot of powders. It makes your skin look perfectly matte while still looking natural.

Don't forget to enter my Munchkin Mesh Feeder giveaway! Click here for your chance!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment