Saturday, July 3, 2010

Goodwill Jackpot!

Anyone who knows me is aware that I loooove a good deal. Bargain hunting is thick in my blood and I was taught by the best (thanks mom!). Today I decided to scope out the Goodwill 50% off sale. I went without high hopes knowing full well there would be a ton of people there, which there was. But regardless I still scored the motherload of baby gear, books, and toys!! Here's what I got:

Even better, all of the toys just needed fresh batteries to get them in working condition (that's a chance you take). I got 20 books (and most of them were board books!), assorted dishes for Jackson's foray into solids, 3 sippies, 6 books for myself (including Gymboree's Toddler Play and the Happiest Toddler on the Block- both of which I've been thinking about buying), and 2 deviled egg platters (I'm going to use them tomorrow for our 4th of July celebration!). For Landen I got a brand new Snoopy snow cone machine (which I always wanted as a kid!!), a Cranium activity book, Cranium game, and Worst-Case Survival Book. I got Jackson a ton of Fisherprice, Vtech, and Playschool toys too! All they needed was a quick wipe down with a Lysol wipe and they looked brand new! My favorite is the lion ride on toy in the back- when we went to Target this afternoon for groceries we saw it on the self for $43 and I only paid $5! My grand total for all the loot? $53! Don't you just love a great deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment