Sunday, May 16, 2010

What I Just Bought

Amazon.com is my new best friend. So easy to shop at. Such a wide selection. And they even store your credit card details so you don't have to go running downstairs to get it. So convenient! Here's what I just bought for Jackson.

1. Sophie the Giraffe- I caved and bought this very expensive teether after hearing so many fantastic reviews about it. It BETTER be amazing!

2. Fisher-Price Soothe and Glow Seahorse- I know so many people who absolutely rave about the sleep-inducuing quailities of this lovey. Sleep and inducing are in very short supply in our household. I'm definitely going to give this a try.

3. NUK Learner Cup with Silicone Spout- I don't want Jackson to be one of those toddlers who is still on a bottle while he's walking around. My sister-in-law uses this one and says her son loves it because it has a squishy straw that's soft on the gums. We'll start Jackson on this around 6 months.

4. Sassy Click Clack Keys Rattle- Jackson loves chewing on anything and everything he can grab onto and these looked like they would be easy to grip. Perfect for the stroller because if we lose them I won't be heartbroken (as opposed to losing Sophie the Giraffe!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment