Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Nursery

We're definitely on a budget for this little one. Luckily, Pinterest now exists and I have found SO many cool ideas for decorating our little girl's nursery. Below are some of the projects I've made or plan on making. So far I've only had the chance to clean and organize her room, so we still need to buy a crib and dresser. I still have 4 1/2 months to go, so I'm sure we'll get everything done in plenty of time!

We bought this lamp at Ikea and it was only around $40!

I made the fabric embroidery hoops to hang behind the crib using scraps of fabric I had laying round the house. The letters I bought to spell out her name were only $1.49 each at JoAnne's!

Buying a Jenny Lind crib from Walmart and I'm going to paint it green.

One of the prints I have picked out from Etsy.

I'm either going to make (yeah right!) or pay someone to make me some mismatched crib bedding similar to this in Amy Butler fabric.

What do you think?



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

Catherine Fishback said...

So cute. I don't have any kids yet (nor do I plan to any time soon), but I LOVE thinking about what my future kid's nursery will look like. Very cute photos!!

XO,
Catherine
FEST (a new blog about food, style & travel)

Jack & Lucy said...

Thanks so much, Catherine! I will definitely check your new blog out. :)

One and Done? said...

The matryoshka print is super cute! I think I want one too. :-)

Post a Comment