Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Summer Nights

Some of my favorite childhood memories are of summer nights. The only relief from the sweltering summer heat was when the sun finally went down. There was a mass exodous of children heading outdoors as soon as the sun touched the horizon and we ran around like banshees until our mothers called us in for late bedtimes. The tradition continues with Landen and Jackson. Last weekend we headed out for Daddy's softball game and to spend some much-needed time outdoors.





 

1 comments:

Breena said...

I'm new to your blog today, and I love it! I'd love for you to link up these adorable shots at my photo linky party going on now at "Life as this Mommy knows It"!

Breena
mommyknowslife.blogspot.com
(ps - Be sure to check out my 2 giveaways going on now too!)

Post a Comment