Monday, August 8, 2011

Disneyland 2011

Wow! It's been a long time since I've bothered doing anything with this little blog. Catching up is hard to do, but I'll start with some of our pictures from our trip to Disneyland in May 2011. The whole family went, so it was quite the crowd! This was Jackson's first trip to Disneyland so I was a little nervous about how he would handle all of the sights and sounds, but as usual he absolutely loved all of the craziness (I swear this kid is such a social butterfly!) and really enjoyed the rides. We were there for 5 days which gave us plenty of time to go to both parks and get on all of the rides. Jackson's favorite was "Pirates of the Caribbean!"

Waiting in line for the Matterhorn.

My sisters and brother. We take a picture with this guy every time we go!

Maggie the cow. Did you know Disneyland has a pet cow? Neither did I!

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

The whole family. Yep, there's a LOT of us!

Jackson and my Dad

Of course my Dad bought Jackson this giant balloon, which we then had to figure out how to get home. It popped in the car on the way back to AZ. haha!

My love!

Jackson loved the goats.

Tea cups!

Jackson and Uncle John



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment