Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Coronado Trip

In June we decided to take a spur-of-the-moment trip (rare for me) to Coronado Island. Usually a trip involves lots of planning and preparation and this time I just let myself go without worrying about things. Pretty liberating! We stayed on my mom's boat, which is amazingly fantastic! Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and right on the beach. Who could ask for more? Jackson absolutely ADORED the beach and his first word when he saw it was "water!" Digging in the sand, chasing the sea gulls, and wading in the water. . . . . who could ask for more?
Jackson and my mom.

My boys!

Picking out candy.

Landen and his treasure.

Beach boy.

"Water!"

Ok, not so much a fan of the water.

Sandcastles

Seriously mom?? Get that camera OUT of my face!



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment