Monday, October 25, 2010

The Many Faces of Jackson






I love sitting in the backyard with Jackson while he explores. Everything he touches and see is so new to him and he marvels at it all. He especially loves watching the chickens scratch and peck in their little yard and he calls out to them so that they come over to the fence. When he pets him he's so gentle (usually) and giggles so hard! I love capturing all of the different faces he makes. His expressions are classic!




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Those are some cute faces!! And his dimples are killin' me! I love it!

Naomi said...

Just stumbled upon your blog somehow--I like to blog surf :) Anyways, oh my gosh--he is adorable!!! Love your blog. Going to look some more. I'll be back! :)

Greta said...

He is so cute! Really enjoy your blog. I also like the breastfeeding post above! I had the same advice...wait 3 weeks. And if I didn't have that, I would have given up on day 3. Very excited to read more of your stuff.

Post a Comment