Saturday, November 7, 2009

Weeks 27 through 30

27 Weeks
28 Weeks

29 Weeks


30 Weeks



Wow am I behind! These last few months have been a whirlwind of activity and I've had zero opportunity to post. Now that things have calmed down a bit I'll try and catch up! My belly is still expanding, but thank goodness my weight gain slowed down after my first trimester. I've now put on exactly 20 pounds, which makes me (and my doctor) very happy! I am definitely starting to feel the effects of pregnancy a lot more now, especially after a long day with a class full of 1st graders (did I mention I'm looking for another job?). Back aches, leg cramps, and just plain exhaustion! But I do feel blessed to have had an otherwise uneventful pregnancy so far. Other than being anemic everything has been going so well and I just pray that the next 9 weeks are the same! I am starting to get a little worried though because I have absolutely nothing prepared for the nursery yet and we haven't even bought the car seat! Hopefully I can catch up in the next few weeks!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Don't worry about the nursery. Jackson probably won't sleep in it until he is a couple months old any way. Just worry about taking care of you! Don't forget to breathe!

Post a Comment