Friday, January 28, 2011
One of my absolute favorite blogs is "A Little Etsy Love." They have amazing giveaways posted each week and feature the coolest handmade products from my all time favorite site www.etsy.com! In honor of Valentine's Day they are hosting a spectacular giveaway of amazing handmade Valentine's products. Go there now to check it out and enter for your own chance to win!!
Posted by Jack & Lucy at 11:50 AM
Saturday, January 8, 2011
The boys had so much fun unwrapping the mound of presents under the tree on Christmas morning! I have to say, it's SO much more fun to celebrate the holiday with another child. The house was full of love and excitement and it was so much fun watching Jackson tear off all of the wrapping paper. Watching the excitement in both boys' eyes was amazing!
Friday, January 7, 2011
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
One more month and my baby turns one! What a year it's been!
- Loves to throw balls
- Likes going on walks in his new wagon he got for Christmas
- Says "All done, duck, brother, and dog"
- Still hates getting his diaper changed
- Sleeps from 6:30pm to 9:00am (lucky me!)
- Can walk up and down the stairs
- Has zero interest in watching tv
- Has to have his blankie with him at all times
- Likes his car seat now that he's in a "big boy" one
- Adores wrestling with his big brother
- Dances to music
- Saw snow for the first time last week (not very impressed)
- Eats more than I do!
- Loves being outside more than anything
- Would eat strawberries and bananas all day, every day if I let him
- Wears 18-24 month clothes and size 4 diapers
- Laughs hysterically at the smallest things
- Loves old people
He's growing up so fast!
(hosted by ambrosia clark)
Pay it forward 2011: I promise to send something handmade to the first 3 people who leave a comment here. To be eligible, you must also post this in your blog, offering the same thing to 3 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 3 people *sometime* in 2011.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Look at what my wonderful husband got me for Christmas! A beautiful new pound puppy! Well, we actually all picked her out but she's my little sweetie. We took donations down to the pound for Christmas and while we there took a quick trip through the kennels. When we walked by Daphne's (her new name) kennel Jackson instantly went up to her and she started licking him through the door. So sweet! Even Ryan instantly fell in love and long story short, we ended up bringing her home a few days later. She has quickly made herself at home and gets along great with our other dogs and cats. What a great gift!
Monday, January 3, 2011
Winner of the Real Nappies Giveaway: Buckaeyes
Winner of the SmartyPants/EcoMom Giveaway: Tina Reynolds
Winner of the Charlie Banana Cloth Diaper: TracieT
Congratulations to the winners! I'll be emailing all of you shortly for your shipping info.
Posted by Jack & Lucy at 12:48 PM